Your dog must have a current rabies vaccination on file to utilize this option.
Our vendor adds a $1.75 convenience fee per transaction.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
DEADLINE: August 10, 2018
SUBJECT: Baseball field skinning at South Sanford Road
Town of Riga is seeking proposals for building a baseball field at South Sanford Park in Riga, NY. Site is South of Rt.490 at the intersection of Chili Riga Road and Sanford Road South.
Limits: Baseball field to be installed on approximately 50,000 Sq. feet area rough graded to 1% grade to outfield. Field to be built and laid out as shown on drawing available at Town of Riga Highway Dept.
Proposal will include labor and equipment to build/install baseball field to dual purpose- Baseball Little League and Softball. Steps to be included:
- Any existing grass, sod to be stripped out, of infields.
- Box out area 7” deep and pile excavated material on site at agreed location.
- Debris location on site.
- 4” of sand stone / Large Bio Sand to be spread and compacted in infield area.
- Supply and install 4” of Dura Edge Classic sand / clay mix compacted.
- Site survey for install of bases and convertible pitchers mound by contractor.
- Install new bases and home plate to Little League / Softball standards.
- Grass areas outside infield sand/clay to be graded to 1% slope away from sand clay infield to drain to the south. Brillion drill seeded or equal with dwarf tall fescue no later than October 1. Variety of seed determined by Town of Riga Highway Supt.
- Fencing to be installed by others after completion of project.
The town of Riga reserves the right to accept any or all bids on the basis of contractors past performance and experience in prior work. Bidding must comply with prevailing wage rate.
Questions to David Smith Highway Supt. 733-3808.
Remit bids and specifications to Kimberly Pape Town Clerk, 6460 Buffalo Road, Churchville, New York 14428 by August 10, 2018.
TOWN OF RIGA *FREE RABIES CLINIC*
When: September 8th 1:00 – 3:00 PM
Where: Riga Highway Dept. 6475 Buffalo Rd.
To receive the rabies vaccine dogs & cats need to be at least 3 months of age.
All animals must be leashed or in a pet carrier.
If you have any questions, call Riga Dog Control 293-3880 Ext125
To receive a 3yr vaccine, please bring proof of your pet’s prior rabies vaccination
FREE RABIES CLINIC FLYER